New Swedish PO file for 'help2man-texi' (version 1.47.3)

Brendan O'Dea bod at debian.org
Tors Sep 7 14:12:15 CEST 2017

On Tue, Sep 05, 2017 at 08:32:03PM +0200, Translation Project Robot wrote:
>A revised PO file for textual domain 'help2man-texi' has been submitted
>by the Swedish team of translators.  The file is available at:
>
>    http://translationproject.org/latest/help2man-texi/sv.po

Sebastian,

Thank you very much for your translation.

Unfortunately I can't include it as-is, due to the way that cross-references
work with texinfo: all cross references need to match an existing node or it
fails to generate output.

  % make help2man-sv.texi
  /usr/bin/po4a-translate -f texinfo -m ./help2man.texi \
      -p po-texi/sv.po -l help2man-sv.texi -k 40
  Your input po file po-texi/sv.po seems outdated (The amount of entries differ
  between files: 171 is not 188
  ). Please consider running po4a-updatepo to refresh it.

  % make help2man-sv.info
  set -e; \
  lang=sv; \
  locale=$(build-aux/lookup-locale   $lang ./locales); \
  /usr/bin/makeinfo --output=help2man-sv.info.tmp --document-language="$locale" help2man-sv.texi
  help2man-sv.texi:131: @pxref reference to nonexistent node `Inkluderingstext'
  help2man-sv.texi:153: @pxref reference to nonexistent node `Localised man pages'
  help2man-sv.texi:158: @pxref reference to nonexistent node `Including text'
  help2man-sv.texi:305: @pxref reference to nonexistent node `Invoking help2man'
  help2man-sv.texi:408: @pxref reference to nonexistent node `Reports'
  help2man-sv.texi:447: @pxref reference to nonexistent node `Reports'
  Makefile:189: recipe for target 'help2man-sv.info' failed
  make: *** [help2man-sv.info] Error 1

So if you translate the node name ("type: node" in the .po file), then the all
references in your translation which include @pxref{XXX}, must use the same
translated string as XXX.  The errors above are mostly caused by translated
cross references to non-existent nodes which need to be changed to your translated node names:

 "Anropa help2man"
 "Inkludera text"
 "Rapportering"

--bod