[Tp-sv] Kristian Nordin will translate xboard to Swedish

Benno Schulenberg coordinator at translationproject.org
Tis Dec 27 16:02:37 CET 2022

Hi Göran and Kristian,

> We have a new translator in the Swedish team, Kristian Nordin
> <kristian.nordin at proton.me>, who will do a translation of xboard.

Added.  And xboard assigned.

Welcome to the TP, Kristian!  You will probably experience that
the "robot" is very strict about the contents of all the header
lines and fields.  Please be patient with it.

> He has sent his disclaimer so it shouldn't be long before it gets registered.

For xboard no disclaimer is required, so Kristian can upload his
PO file when it is ready.  In a week or so, I will check whether
the FSF has processed the disclaimer, and when so, will register
it at the TP.

Regards,

Benno