gnupg: Please update the PO translation for the package gnupg

David Prévot taffit at debian.org
Sat Nov 15 16:45:24 CET 2014

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for gnupg
(GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-1-4).

The English template has been changed, and now some messages
Please send the updated file to me, to gnupg-i18n at gnupg.org, or
submit it as a wishlist Debian bug against gnupg (I’ll take care
of doing the gateway between upstream and Debian, especially if
you’re not used to one of both of the usual workflow).

I’ve added the Debian localisation list in the loop in order to increase
the chances to ship up to date translations of GnuPG in the upcoming
Debian stable (Jessie), but please note this is an upstream translation
and that usual upstream translator (team) may have a different workflow.

Please, try to coordinate between teams to avoid duplicate work and
stepping on toes, and do not hesitate to confirm (to me) that you’re
working on the file. Likewise, do not hesitate to contact me if
you’re not sure that the file is free (i.e. if someone else is working
on it).

	Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:12:28 -0400.
That’s short, but we’re in freeze, sorry about it (do not hesitate
to provide a partial update in time, and a complete one latter, to
make sure some improvement will be included in Debian, and all of
them upstream when ready).

Thanks in advance, regards.

David

P.-S.: Other calls will follow for gnupg2 (GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-2-0),
libgpg-error, and the latest gnupg2 2.1 currently in experimental
(GnuPG in master).