[Tp-sv] Swedish Translations for XZ Utils 5.6.0

Jia Tan jiat0218 at gmail.com
Ons Feb 7 14:05:23 CET 2024

> Tried to fix up a bit, think i have fixed the problems with lines 730,
> 874, 881, 936 and 939 atleast

Thanks!

> Unsure what you mean by lines 1045-1048 having to be a paragraph home
> sick with headache and cold and can barely think at the moment, can
> some other Swedish translator or you look at this?

I apologize if my previous wording was confusing. Lines 1045-1048 could
be wrapped like this instead:

"Filterkedjor ställs in med --filters=FILTERS eller\n"
"--filters1=FILTERS ... --filters9=FILTERS alternativ. Varje filter i kedjan\n"
"kan separeras med mellanslag eller '--'. Alternativt kan en\n"
"förinställning <0-9>[e] vara specificerad istället för en filterkedja.\n"

So instead of translating from the original line by line, the text
should be considered as one continuous block and the lines can be
wrapped where it looks good and makes sense. Let me know if you
have more questions!

Hope you feel better!

Jia Tan