[Tp-sv] Swedish Translations for XZ Utils 5.6.0

Jia Tan jiat0218 at gmail.com
Fre Feb 16 14:29:35 CET 2024

Hello!

Thank you for your updates to the Swedish translations for XZ Utils.
In the latest release (and all future ones), we moved a majority of
project files from Public Domain to the 0BSD license. We appreciate
that you removed the Public Domain note from the PO file header, but
could you please also add the SPDX license identifier? We are trying
to enforce this on all new translation files. So, your PO file header
could look something like this:

# SPDX-License-Identifier: 0BSD
#
# Swedish translation for xz.
# Copyright (C) The XZ Utils authors and contributors
# This file is distributed under the BSD Zero Clause License.
#
# Sebastian Rasmussen <sebras at gmail.com>, 2019.
# Luna Jernberg <droidbittin at gmail.com>, 2022, 2023, 2024.
# Anders Jonsson <anders.jonsson at norsjovallen.se>, 2024.

The translation work itself was excellent. Thanks again for your
hard work!

Jia Tan