enigma game in Swedish

M. T. mtrz at outlook.com
Tors Mars 13 22:35:37 CET 2014

Hi,

we have updated the pot file from enigma (http://www.nongnu.org/enigma) and corrected some little typos and bugs.
So it's time to update also the translations. But the project needs a new translator of the Swedish file.
There is some strings to go, some fuzzy strings. It would be nice to help!
You will also find the last translations on Transiflex but of course you can use an editor
(poedit or notepad++) and send me the file after it.
Unfortunately all the fuzzy translations are lost on Transiflex but the source file contain them.

This is the file from the source, it contains all so far strings and all fuzzy strings but an old header.
It would be better to work with this file:

This is the file from the source, it contains all so far strings and all fuzzy strings but an old header.
It would be better to work with this file:

http://sourceforge.net/p/enigma-game/source/HEAD/tree/trunk/po/sv.po

You can also find the transiflex file here (with a correct header, without the fuzzy translations and
corrected some wrong spacing, mostly at the end of the string):

http://homepage.o2mail.de/k_t/enigma/sv.po

Check this file for the correct header, I will import it after all.
If you like, you can also join the translation team on Transiflex here:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/enigma/language/sv/

Please give me a sign when you started this translation or don't have time to do it
or if you are not interested anymore and I will upload it to the source code.

For a fast end of this translation, is to look on the sourceforge file and correct all the fuzzy strings.
This should be easy and fast.

Thanks for this translation and a feedback!
Michi