[Tp-sv] Swedish Translations for XZ Utils 5.4.0 Upcoming Release

Jia Tan jiat0218 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:34:34 CET 2022

Hello Swedish Translation Team

Thank you for contributing the Swedish translation for XZ Utils! We
are excited to include this translation in the upcoming 5.4.0 release,
but we noticed a few minor issues that need to be addressed first:

- The BCJ filter description section has a few errors. The --arm64
filter needs to be added and --arm and --armthumb should no longer
have a note about endianness.

- The whitespace adjustments that were made in order to include this
translation in 5.2.6 were not included in this submission. These are
small adjustments to ensure the strings look good on an 80 width
terminal and for table headers to match up well with the table
contents. I have attached the 5.2.6 version of the file for reference
or diffing purposes. Here is a list of some, but maybe not all, places
the whitespace needs to be addressed:

    -xz help option -f needs line wrapping
    -xz help option -0 ... -9 needs line wrapping
    -xz help option -e needs line wrapping
    -xz help option -T needs line wrapping
    -xz help option -q needs line wrapping
    -xz help option --long-help needs line wrapping
    -xz --long-help option --flush-timeout needs line wrapping
    -xz --long-help option -M needs line wrapping
    -xz --lzma2 options preset and mf need line wrapping

Overall, Luna Jernberg did a great job on this translation and the
work is very appreciated. There may be an update to the strings before
5.4.0 is finalized in the upcoming weeks, but it would be
minor. If you have any questions about these required changes, I am
happy to discuss them.

Jia Tan